Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blog #7






While making my Weebly website I learned a lot during the process. I had never made a website before so it was exciting and freeing to create one. I looked for the perfect pictures and tried my hardest to get the best spacing. I learned to to hyperlink pretty much anything as well as insert a calendar which I had never done before. I really enjoyed this assignment and how customizable you could make your page. I had a lot of fun expressing what I wanted in a website that represented me as a person. Weebly is a site I could definitely see myself using again. Sometimes the formatting was a little difficult and stubborn to use which was bothersome. I had to re-write my bio like 4 times because it would never save. Next time I wouldn't change much except for pictures perhaps as far as getting them to be the same sizes. I totally see myself using his website in the future for many endeavors.

My Weebly!!!!!!!!!!


Diigo is another useful site for students and teachers alike. It helps you to congregate all of your useful links and websites into one area and find them easily through tags. It helped me brainstorm hashtags and really focus in on the important information. I really like how you can highlight parts on a page for easier access and visibility. This is useful in the classroom for guiding students on what they need to read or research so they stay on track and learn how different articles and sites relate through hashtags. It's alsoa great way to stay organized amongst yourself and co-workers AND on top of everything you can totally collaborate with others to increase your resources and make sure your Diigo saves are at top quality. 



No comments:

Post a Comment